7:16 PM

Eurecka! I Found My Focus.

So I have been racking my brain the last few days, trying to decide what is my real focus for this blog. Sure it is about my goal to be the perfect example to my girls as a mother, but other than blogging about rearranging closets or clipping coupons to stay on budget, what could I be writing about. Suddenly, yes I was cleaning when it happened, it dawned on me.

I realized that I want to open up the world for my girls. I want to take life and lay it before them like a blank canvas that only they can paint correctly. I want them to gobble up life like they won't be served seconds. That led me to two important things.

1. Time and things I do with them.

2. Things I do, with and without them.

Some of you may wonder about number 2, but in my thinking, I want them to see me constantly trying new things and seeing new places. They won't always be able to come, but as they get older, they will do more and more with me, as well as see me never back down from life.

With these in mind, I will focus on my two main features: A Kid's Life and The Inexperienced Expert.

A Kid's Life will be reviews of toys, activities, books, puzzles, etc that my kid's and I enjoyed. I will talk about the good and the bad, from a real world experience. I will also talk about activities I develop and crafts that we do. Yes, I am sure I will have photos of kid artwork that only a mother could love, and strange sculptures created from nature objects. I will explore inside and outside activities, and I will have the best excuse in the world to take LOTS of time to play with my girls.

The Inexperienced Expert will be a once a month(ish) feature, perhaps more. I have resolved to try something new, or go somewhere new every month this year, and I will take you along for the ride. It will include the real feelings of a newbie, and let you have a little insight to some fun new hobbies. If you have suggestions for this, let me know. I already have one ready I hope to blog about tomorrow, BELLY DANCING!! Seriously.

I am sure that I will have other blogs here and there about every day ups and downs, but these two things will be my main focus. Sound like fun, come along for the ride. I am very excited to start, okay a little scared too, but every good adventure starts with a little twinge in the stomach!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to more!